In the middle of the ***** Rhein-Neckar golf area
Surrounding the Winzerhof you find seven high-grade courses you can reach easily and quickly within half an hour drives:
- St. Leon-Rot 8 km (18 and 9 holes) Ambitious! This is the home of national and international champions, only 10 minutes drive from the Winzerhof.
- Golf-Club Wiesloch – 8 km (18 and 9 holes) The 4* golf course Hohenhardter Hof is situated in peaceful surroundings and gives you the feeling of being "on holiday out in the countryside".
- Golf-Club Sinsheim – 13 km (18 and 6 holes) Enjoy a wonderful panoramic view of the Kraigau, 90 hectares framed by woodland.
- Baden Golf & Country Club – 17 km (18 and 6 holes) Nature and ambitious golf playing are combined here. Sporting links with many biotopes and rare animal species.
- Golf-Club Heidelberg Lobenfeld – 18 km (18 holes) 18-hole championship course – EDP Tour Event has already been carried out here three times.
- Golf-Club Bruchsal – 30 km (18 and 9 holes) For beginners and advanced players. Being higher up than everything else – this alone justifies the drive up to the top, which has the unmistakeable style of golf architect Jeremy Pern.
- Golfpark Kurpfalz and Golf-Club Heddesheim 45 km (9/27 holes and 18 holes) Gut Neuzenhof is an almost 800 year old estate.
Enjoy the diversity
The ***** Rhein-Neckar golf area offers you some of the most popular golf courses – beautiful countryside and a sporting challenge. Here you can have a new challenge at a new golf course in different surroundings every day of your holiday.